Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2015) C Thomas Bryant to IU

"Bryant has spoken openly of his admiration from Tom Crean and the job he has done in developing big men in recent years like Noah Vonleh and Cody Zeller, who both became lottery picks after only a combined three seasons in Bloomington."

April (and not the player sitting on the bench) is a long ways away.  Syracuse is in disarray and Bryant could surround himself with veteran talent that could make a serious run next season.  Make the decision now for IU!

April (and not the player sitting on the bench) is a long ways away.  Syracuse is in disarray and Bryant could surround himself with veteran talent that could make a serious run next season.  Make the decision now for IU!

April (the player sitting on the bench) is a long ways away, too! :yes:

true, not sure if it's "official" now and that's the deal

Since Kentucky came into the game after Hoosier Hysteria its been 4 teams, even though Ive read several article saying its honestly down to Missouri and Indiana. fingers crossed

I think all of us should be hoping for Lyles to come back next year.  Dakari should be back (2nd round projections from what I've seen), Lee will be back, and they have 6'11 Labissiere committed already.  Even for the platoon, that's a crowded frontcourt.  Lyles has been projected as a late lottery pick at best, with lately more leaning towards a late first rounder.

Maybe i've missed something about Lyles leaving no matter what, but I think it's a two man race with us and Cuse if he comes back.