Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Friday's Game

You just need one from someone who sort of looks like you. Especially on these early games they don't care at all. They care during Big Ten Season. But, still only a little bit.

It's like Costco. You just need a similar looking cardmember.

the person who I replied to said he didn't get Fridays game in his ticket package, so I assumed he was a student also. May have been wrong

the person who I replied to said he didn't get Fridays game in his ticket package, so I assumed he was a student also. May have been wrong

I'm a student. Problem is my girlfriend. I can't go to a game without her, I'd never hear the end of it.

I'm a student. Problem is my girlfriend. I can't go to a game without her, I'd never hear the end of it.

Check out the IU ticket exchange on FB if you haven't already. There's some people selling on there. Otherwise tell her to get over it. :)

I wish my wife was the same lol, she wants to go with me to the game and acts excited then wants to leave right after half time.....

Check out the IU ticket exchange on FB if you haven't already. There's some people selling on there. Otherwise tell her to get over it. :)

She works. Otherwise I would :angry:

Oh well, I have SMU and Pitt tickets, so I can't complain too much.

You get points if you go to other sports. So football games and soccer games and all that earn you points and that gets you better seats I think. I'm a junior, but it's my first year here so I assume juniors and seniors that have been here did better than me.

This is not true.