Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

IU told me today they expect tickets to be available up til game time. I'm getting mine at 10am

thanks man...

I may go ahead and make the trek...and see what I can find...

I normally buy my tix on stubhub...but there are literally none available...

we will see...

Hey ou812dude---this past week felt like we were in the actual Bermuda triangle!

Plane down!  Plane down!  :biggrin:

without a doubt, my friend...crazy times...

but...

we have each other to make it through these difficult times...

IU fans stick together like bubble gum sticks to the underside of middle school bob's Algebra class desk...

thanks man...

I may go ahead and make the trek...and see what I can find...

I normally buy my tix on stubhub...but there are literally none available...

we will see...

$27 Balcony $42 Main Level.  PM me your cell and I'll text you when I get mine to give you the status. Save you a trip if they told me wrong.

I'm about 50 miles north of the river and I forget about that Southern Indiana Silliness, but when I go to Jeffersonville, New Albany, Clarksville etc, I'm quickly reminded just how many sellouts like U of L

Oh yeah, you never used to see all the UL junkies down here.
Now that they are winning, they are everywhere, and just as annoying as Uk fans.
I'm in Marysville, and get the pleasure of crossing the pond to go to work in Louisville daily. Ugh.

Watched some of Wisconsin's exhibition game earlier and Nigel Hayes looked damn good. Hit a 3 and looked quick when he put it on the floor. Facing him the next 3 years is going to be rough. Don't like Wiscy but you have to respect what they do and how they do it.

Watched some of Wisconsin's exhibition game earlier and Nigel Hayes looked damn good. Hit a 3 and looked quick when he put it on the floor. Facing him the next 3 years is going to be rough. Don't like Wiscy but you have to respect what they do and how they do it.

yeah, Nigel Hayes is another one of those unsung 3 stars. Really good player. We match up horrible with Wisconsin this season. OSU and Wisconsin present our worst B1G match ups personnel wise.

I literally live 15 miles from Louisville...

I live in the Bermuda triangle of college basketball...

Same here.I think it more as the vortex of a commode than the triangle.I'm hanging on the rim begging for help and those inbred turds are trying to pull me in.     :o     Help me I'm swirling and I cant get out!

I walk in to the local drug store the day of Hysteria and they have at least 20 Uof L shirts and twice that many  pUKe shirts.

Not one single piece of Hoosier apparel.

I literally live 15 miles from Louisville...
I live in the Bermuda triangle of college basketball...

I completely understand- in Columbus, IN here (65 miles north of Louisville). I get the bandwagon Cards fans, the inbred UK fans and, since we're overrun with engineers (Cummins diesel world headquarters is here), Purdue grads. It's disturbing.