Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

3 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Virginia is in OT by the way.   I would of loved to seen how it got there 

Crap, Kent St was down 3, missed two 3's and the ball went out with 12 seconds left. I changed assuming the game was over.

Senderoff of 'F's for everyone' fame is still the head coach.

Just now, Uspshoosier said:

Kent St was really good last year.   I’m not sure what they have this year but I wouldn’t consider them a normal cupcake 

For some reason I thought it was Saint Peter's.  The game shows on the menu but I don't get it..  No ******* cluse what's up with that

4 minutes ago, mamasa said:

Wisconsin down 5 to Marquette at half

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Johns is a beast.  Carton will be really good.  Didn’t get much Garcia.  I will admit I wasn’t looking for him much but I only recall seeing him noticeably in the game once.  Will also admit I am putting up a Christmas tree at the same time so my focus isn’t 100%.

11 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Not today 

they look like the faster better team.   Hitting 6 threes doesn’t hurt.  

Valpo got rolled by 16 by UIC in their last game.

Could this be Purdoo’s IUPUFtWayne game?

Doubt it, but that’d be cool.

2 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

I made the mistake of looking up Garcia's stats: 

• AVG PTS  13.0  REB  4.7 AST 1.7 and shooting 57% from 3 entering tonight. 

Yep that’s what I knew he had been playing well.  I am behind slightly but I don’t think that far.  Johns has just been a beast today more than anything to the point I am at.  I think Garcia for Marquette is the key to really high seed.  Carton and Johns will get them there.  

I know Wisconsin is always good in conference and I will regret saying this, but depending on how unbalanced their schedules are I don’t see them beating Illinois. 

Wisky down 1 at the under 4.  Tight game, not necessarily clean.  Wisky has been fouling and turning it over more than they normally do.  Lewis for Marquette has been the man.  Wisky just looks like they are going to struggle against athletic teams that play active defense.