Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

2 horribly missed goaltending calls, and a phantom foul on Cooper Neese on a Missouri State 3 were the difference here. I almost thought about getting tossed by berating the odfcialss but I had my daughter with me. Her mom, my ex wife, a former ISU cheerleader was there as well so the beer almost made me do it! I know. Wrong thread but eff Clark. She's such a, well, yeah.

Sent from my SM-G986U using BtownBanners mobile app

16 minutes ago, johnsoniu said:

Doesn’t surprise me, dude should be voted most likely to be a serial killer. He looks like half the unsubs on Criminal Minds, only much bigger.

Working the word unsubs into the college basketball thread is a work of art.   Well done

That’s the exact kind of Wisconsin loss the Hoosiers needed to see so they’re extra hungry at home on Thursday ;-)

Illinois, after crapping the bed at Ohio State, might just show up to Mackey wanting to rid themselves of that sour taste in their mouths. 

So far, so good. Hoosiers must hold serve. 

4 minutes ago, Rico said:

This UCLA team doesn't look very special to me.  Must be having an off game?

Still a mystery team for me.   Best win of the year is @Maryland.   Maryland is a projected 7-9 seed team.   Other tournament quality teams they played Baylor, Illinois, Arizona and @USC (a bubble team) they lost.    Only other wins against tournament quality teams is Kentucky (neutral) and home USC.   I think they are a good team but the resume really doesn’t show they should be top 4.   They play Arizona st and Arizona before the conference tourney.   PAC 12 stinks so not many opportunities for big wins