Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Tonight's Purdue game is why I would rather let Edey get his and just cover the rest of the team.  Don't let other guys get going that can make it easier for Edey.  They hit 14 3's and Gillis hitting 9 and got a career high of 30. His previous high was 14 and went off tonight because he was wide open.

6 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Xavier wins it.  What a game.  Both teams played hard and providence had a chance to win it.    Cooley is such an underrated coach.   

Hunter might have had the play of the game.   He got fouled and cramped up allowing someone else to shoot 2 FTs.  He had just missed 4 in a row.   Nice move Hunter 

1 minute ago, AKHoosier said:

If we don't beat Purdue Saturday, I don't know if they lose again all B1G season.

Who would be their toughest opponent, Illinois? Wisconsin?

Us in Mackey or at Maryland would be their toughest remaining probably.

3 minutes ago, AKHoosier said:

If we don't beat Purdue Saturday, I don't know if they lose again all B1G season.

Probably Maryland.   They only beat them by 3 at Mackey and Maryland has only lost 1 at home all year 

2 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

I expect IU will be hitting the portal heavily this year.  Expect a lot of roster turnover with the graduating players +.

There's a good chance ~1/2 the team is different next year. Johnson, Kopp, and Thompson are 100% gone with no more eligibility left. TJD almost certainly gone. Good chance JHS goes pro. I expect Duncomb to transfer. That's 6 players and the incoming recruiting class is only 2 players right now so recruiting the portal hard is a must. 

4 minutes ago, AKHoosier said:

Saturday should tell us a lot about how good they are. Will definitely be the toughest environment they will play in all season.