Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

Great atmosphere.  Kansas up  11 halfway through the first half.   Espn+ is a must for hoops junkies 

Also golf, hockey, college football, and sports doc junkies. 

I hate ESPN but + is insane value. 

1 minute ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I'm never going to pay the extra for it. Big 12 just screwing themselves with a tiny audience. 

I would pay double what I’m paying now for it.  I would hate to miss out as a hoops junkie on all those great games on it almost every night 

On 1/28/2023 at 6:02 PM, Uspshoosier said:

Unbalanced conference schedules for you 

Woot woot, went 4-2 against the 6 worst teams since the restart. Although now we're tied with Maryland (or they're ahead depending on how you look at it) and Michigan has a worse record than some of them since the restart. Does anyone have Kenpom Big 1.o SOS for conference only games?

3 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Woot woot, went 4-2 against the 6 worst teams since the restart. Although now we're tied with Maryland (or they're ahead depending on how you look at it) and Michigan has a worse record than some of them since the restart. Does anyone have Kenpom Big 1.o SOS for conference only games?

I’m sure IU would have liked the chance to play Penn st and Maryland at home and a chance to play the other bottom teams on the road.  Oh well unbalanced schedules are what they are.    Just got to play the teams on the schedule 

2 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Last game IU lost that  the fan base was fine with because IU played hard but just came up short?   B1G tourney Iowa? @Purdue last year? 

St. Mary's? Won the play-in game to get to the round of 64 and lost to a better St. Mary's team after not sleeping for several days?

2 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

St. Mary's? Won the play-in game to get to the round of 64 and lost to a better St. Mary's team after not sleeping for several days?

I was okay with it because I didn't watch it... But there isn't anything okay with losing by 30.