Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

St Marys/BYU was a heck of game with an awesome finish.  Holy cow.  Even watching on a replay a day later college basketball is delivering.     St Mary’s has their next star.  I talked about him earlier but Mahaney is a going to be good.  Down 1 he hits a fadaway jumper.    One of the best unknown freshman 

17 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

St Marys/BYU was a heck of game with an awesome finish.  Holy cow.  Even watching on a replay a day later college basketball is delivering.     St Mary’s has their next star.  I talked about him earlier but Mahaney is a going to be good.  Down 1 he hits a fadaway jumper.    One of the best unknown freshman 

Mahaney didn’t have a particularly good game and the crowd seemed to get to him a little. Then Bennett goes to him and that was one cold-blooded finish. 

20 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Mahaney didn’t have a particularly good game and the crowd seemed to get to him a little. Then Bennett goes to him anyway and that was one cold-blooded finish. 

21 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

At risk of re-opening this wormhole…

I hate how good these Purdue uniforms are. Classic and clean. 

So ridiculous that we don't have a script Indiana alternate. Seems like such an obvious move that would be really cool. 

2 minutes ago, BGleas said:

So ridiculous that we don't have a script Indiana alternate. Seems like such an obvious move that would be really cool. 

I saw the template yesterday with Tennessee’s alts. Sub the creamsicle for crimson and our script for theirs. Perfection. 

4 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Purdue is really something. They aren’t good on paper. The Edey factor is literally and figuratively huge. I feel confident we beat them at home this week though but their success is nothing less than unbelievable. 

I think a 1-1 split with them will be good. A lot will depend on how they call or don’t call fouls on Edey at the rim as TJD attacks. 

If Edey is 7'0'', Purdue is a .500 B1G team. 

Dude has one offensive move, setting his 300 pound frame up down low then turning left shoulder and releasing it. Otherwise he just stands under the hoop collecting rebounds. He'd get eaten alive in the NBA but in CBB of course has no match for 7'4". Passing out of doubles is easy only because of those extra four inches

It's dumb to watch