Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

11 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Pitt/Miami game has been awesome.  Miami up the whole game and now Pitt takes the lead.   Pitt up 1 with 7 sec to go.   Looks like Pitt just turned it over 

And Miami gave it right back

UW-Milwaukee and No. Kentucky has been fantastic as well

3 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

All wins in the B1G not named Nebraska and Minny are going to be solid wins 

So it's a wash if PSU, Iowa, Michigan, Maryland and the rest of that group has the best record since the restart? Especially when they haven't played the same number of games.

3 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

So it's a wash if PSU, Iowa, Michigan, Maryland and the rest of that group has the best record since the restart? Especially when they haven't played the same number of games.

Not sure I just posted the tweet  I found interesting but not interesting enough to look at it any deeper.   

32 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

Baylor holds on to beat Arkansas

If anyone ever wants to see the anti-clutch gene, watch the Arkansas kid get a perfect bounce off the free throw miss and gets a clean look at a corner 3 that he proceeds to drill off the side of the board. That was ugly. 

11 minutes ago, Demo said:

If anyone ever wants to see the anti-clutch gene, watch the Arkansas kid get a perfect bounce off the free throw miss and gets a clean look at a corner 3 that he proceeds to drill off the side of the board. That was ugly. 

Only shot of the game.  Freshman definitely looked like one on that play.   Crazy how it got to him in the first place 

14 minutes ago, Demo said:

I was looking at IU's stats compared to the rest of NCAA recently, and Arkansas makes IU look like the Warriors. They're 350th in 3's made and tried and 320th or so in %. Yikes.

6 minutes ago, AKHoosier said:

So is Northwestern making the NCAAT again this year? 

15-5, 2nd in B1G currently. 

If so they should just go ahead and give Collins a lifetime contract.

Interesting case. Their non-conference gave them nothing notable, and their remaining conference schedule is tough. Not hard to see them going 10-10 in conference like this or similar, which the Torvik teamcast model projects would put them in Dayton, pending BTT performance.

To me it looks a little weak for even that, but I’m not bracketologist.