Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Watching Purdue/Michigan…Edey is just huge and that alone counts for so much of his stats. I know that he is having a great year and earning it by not fouling, having a gas tank, etc, but if he was three inches shorter Trayce would be a runaway B10 POY. It’s just crazy to me comparing their games skill wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Edey were 3" shorter and 30 lbs lighter he'd be a JAG. He really isn't special outside of being a modern giant.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Great minds think alike, you beat me to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just flipped over to the Purdue/Michigan game after watching IU women play.  Just 1 foul in the first seven minutes of the second half after 18 fouls called in the first half.  Can't comment on them switching how they call it between halfs, but that's a pretty big disparity.

9 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

Man Purdue isn't something special

They are elite at maximizing what they have.  Edey is a matchup problem for most teams.  Tonight he's not -- Dickinson is playing him pretty even -- yet Purdue's less athletic supporting cast is simply outplaying Michigan's better athletes.  Matt Painter's coaching is light years ahead of Juwan Howard.

They are elite at maximizing what they have.  Edey is a matchup problem for most teams.  Tonight he's not -- Dickinson is playing him pretty even -- yet Purdue's less athletic supporting cast is simply outplaying Michigan's better athletes.  Matt Painter's coaching is light years ahead of Juwan Howard.
I agree Painter>Howard but they're not #1 in country. Play like this at SSAH and with TJD on and they'll get beat handily imo.