Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

And just like that, NW’s Backup C fouls out

And he played only five minutes.

To be fair, on the year he's fouled a lot.....once every six minutes of play.   I think the only guy in the Big Ten with a higher foul rate is Malik Reneau (once every 5.5 minutes).

10 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

I’m assuming we want Wisconsin to win? 

Don’t really want northwestern to start losing and make that loss at home a Q3 loss but you would also want Wisky to have a better NET number.   You can make an argument for either team.  

Know this is where the true basketball junkies hang out. So thought I’d cruise over and say with not much high quality men’s hoops tonight, consider switching B1G Network on and checking out our IU women. They’re up 10 at the half on the road at #13 Michigan. I was never a women’s basketball fan until recently, but our girls play good fundamental basketball and are fun to watch.