Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

39 minutes ago, Rico said:

Oates is tied to the player.  Right or wrong.

Not really unless you can prove that Oats enabled him or something.

it’s not like Knight was held accountable for Wilkerson beating his girlfriend.

it wasn’t a trend in the hoosier program is why and it isn’t a trend in the bama program either

In his favor is that Miles was cut immediately. 
Of course, the cynic is me says that was easy considering this was a bench player who only played 6.5 mpg in 6 games. Pretty easy decision.
https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/players/darius-miles-1.html
It wouldn't matter if it was your star player averging 40 15 and 10. The guy was arrested for capital murder even if he is innocent it won't be a quick deal lol

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Georgetown is hot garbage. 

Imagine being an analyst doing their game and trying to talk up Ewing and Georgetown despite them not winning a conference game in over a year.  Lol.   Brando loved the enthusiasm Ewing has on the sidelines during this tough stretch.  

8 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Imagine being an analyst doing their game and trying to talk up Ewing and Georgetown despite them not winning a conference game in over a year.  Lol.   Brando loved the enthusiasm Ewing has on the sidelines during this tough stretch.  

"Georgetown is much better than their record"

That was I deed said... But no.. they aren't better than that record. 

12 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

These analysts trying to talk up Ewing or BTN analysts trying not to bash Big 1.o officiating? Both are earning their paycheck.

38 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Media doing everything possible to keep Arkansas in the Top 25... Razorbacks sitting at 1-4 in SEC play. 

They’re taking lots of injuries into the equation. Probably shouldn’t 

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

Woody had a legit good reputation in the NBA. Even if you take all context away from his HC record he has several decades worth of top assistant work with some very good coaches and won a championship as an assistant.  

Ewing is what I think people who don’t like Woody think Woody is.  Ewing tried forever to move up the ranks and even get a HC job, all to no avail.  Nobody really goes on the record trashing a guy but by most accounts he just wasn’t a good assistant. Then along comes his alma mater. There’s no way he sniffs a major job if he wasn’t a high profile alum. I wonder what it takes to fire him?

3 minutes ago, str8baller said:

Woody had a legit good reputation in the NBA. Even if you take all context away from his HC record he has several decades worth of top assistant work with some very good coaches and won a championship as an assistant.  

Ewing is what I think people who don’t like Woody think Woody is. 

This is a great post,

and the bolded part is the best line of all.

1 hour ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Media doing everything possible to keep Arkansas in the Top 25... Razorbacks sitting at 1-4 in SEC play. 

Anthony Black’s people need to pay me not to watch him. Have literally never seen him good.