Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

36 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

One more to go.   Boise St/Wyoming.    I feel for Wyoming.  They are on TV all the time because they suppose to be good but injuries killed them.  

Is Ike going to come back this year?  Initial diagnose before the season started was 6-8 weeks but I don't think he's played at all.

10 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Is Ike going to come back this year?  Initial diagnose before the season started was 6-8 weeks but I don't think he's played at all.

Not sure.  His coach said he wouldn’t be back anytime soon at his last press conference 

I'm watching the replay of Illinois - Michigan State on BTN, it's crazy quiet in there! Do they only get loud against us?

Seems like as Illinois starts the comeback it got really loud.

Our home Game vs Northwestern was a good formula. If you can punch first or weather the early storm crowds stay in their seats.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Sure seems like he can shoot the rock.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I scrolled through everyone eligible who is shooting 40% are better and there are only two in the country with enough games and shots who are shooting 50/40/90 and he’s the only one shooting 50/50/90

3 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

My team to dislike this season? Arkansas. Whole team just a bunch clowns. Watched some of the Vandy game and the trash talk, cheap play, whining was at a maximum.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

See why I use the Crean meme when they lose.    They are my new Wade losing team.   Muss whines the whole game.  They got a 7 pt possession late in first half after all the Ts.   

29 minutes ago, Josh said:

I'm watching the replay of Illinois - Michigan State on BTN, it's crazy quiet in there! Do they only get loud against us?

I’ve said it a million times and here it is again: Illinois fans are the biggest group of frontrunners I’ve ever seen. That fanbase sucks so hard. I’m not sure the diehards could name all of their scholarship players this year, but I still see tshirts from the 2005 team. 

3 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I’ve said it a million times and here it is again: Illinois fans are the biggest group of frontrunners I’ve ever seen. That fanbase sucks so hard. I’m not sure the diehards could name all of their scholarship players this year, but I still see tshirts from the 2005 team. 

I'm not sure what frontrunner fans means, but if it means dooshbags I agree

7 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Guarantee you jersey wearing 15 Illinois fans knows it all.    He or she is awesome. Best thing about Illinois basketball.  

Still haven't figured out the obsession coaches have with calling timeouts immediately after their teams score. We just had a media timeout in the Marquette/Xavier game. Each team gets one possession, Xavier hits a 3, crowd erupts and Miller calls timeout. Not like you just had five minutes to talk to your team moments earlier. dws