Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

2 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

If I counted correctly, 15 ranked teams lost to unranked teams this week. 

Must be conference season. 

Funny how that works when you start running into staffs that really have you scouted. 

13 minutes ago, Demo said:

Funny how that works when you start running into staffs that really have you scouted. 

“Hey, let’s double Malik Reneau and swipe down at the ball!” scouting reports exist, no doubt.    

7 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

“Hey, let’s double Malik Reneau and swipe down at the ball!” scouting reports exist, no doubt.    

Yup. Also guessing, “Is late with decisions because he’s 2nd guessing everything he’s seeing,” might be on there, too. 

N Kentucky just nailed a 3 to send it into OT against Detroit.   Faulkner drilled it 
Have you watched any Ball St this year? Just curious how they have looked. Specifically do they seem to be well coached?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

Have you watched any Ball St this year? Just curious how they have looked. Specifically do they seem to be well coached?

Started slow but they are figuring some things out now.    Lewis looks solid in his first year of running his first program.     Need to see more from him long term but so far so good.   They are 11-4 

Started slow but they are figuring some things out now.    Lewis looks solid in his first year of running his first program.     Need to see more from him long term but so far so good.   They are 11-4 
Yeah I seen they've won 7 straight. Clearly I don't get to see them so appreciate it.

1 hour ago, rcs29 said:

Our fans will probably like this: BSU was 4-4 after losing at Duquesne, 78-77, on a 3 at the buzzer. They defended the final possession perfectly, a dude just threw up a prayer and it went in. Afterward, Lewis said he had a burning feeling in his stomach from the loss, and anyone who didn't feel the same way he did was in the wrong program. BSU hasn't lost since. 

Our fans will probably like this: BSU was 4-4 after losing at Duquesne, 78-77, on a 3 at the buzzer. They defended the final possession perfectly, a dude just threw up a prayer and it went in. Afterward, Lewis said he had a burning feeling in his stomach from the loss, and anyone who didn't feel the same way he did was in the wrong program. BSU hasn't lost since. 
I wanted him to be the HC here. That kind of statement is exactly why. He's a fierce competitor.

I wanted him to be the HC here. That kind of statement is exactly why. He's a fierce competitor.

Saw him in high school against a more talented and bigger team. Dude didn’t back down and fought the whole time. I believe he went for 40+ and kept them in it. If his passion and competitiveness translates to his players he’ll be a great one.