Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

7 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Washington punking Arizona at their place in the first half. Can’t imagine they hold on but it’s interesting.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Kion brooks tore it up in the first half …first time Ive seen Washington play and they had 3 or 4 very high level isolation/ nba style players ….type of team that could be a major problem in the tournament for any given game but doesn’t look like a team that can string 3-4 high caliber games together …..of the teams I’ve seen so far Arizona from top to bottom has been as impressive as anyone …interesting mix of both talent / athleticism AND team play 

Just now, Stuhoo said:

No-no-no-no-no thank you.

Maybe surrounding him with an environment with former teammates could help. Otherwise… As a said curious to see if Woodson would reach out. 

6 minutes ago, johnsoniu said:

Cardinals finish it strong, gonna get the W. Game seemed to turn when it got a little chippy with the slew of T’s. 
Now 11-4 with conference wins over Akron and Toledo. Mike doing work!

6 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Ball St is going to win it 

5 minutes ago, southsidehoosier said:

Ball State about to win their 7th straight 

Watched them all year last year because of

brown and proximity ….1. Sellers is takinG major steps and is going to be a monster especially in the mac 2. Coleman transferring back from course helps but lewis has made a big difference they are playing more team basketball ( which was non existent last year ) and, as much as I hate anything that could be construed as negative against a local kid , cutting bumbaloughs minutes in half and keeping him at around two shots per game instead of ten plus has helped them click 

12 minutes ago, IU/Butler/Notre Dame said:

Watched them all year last year because of

brown and proximity ….1. Sellers is takinG major steps and is going to be a monster especially in the mac 2. Coleman transferring back from course helps but lewis has made a big difference they are playing more team basketball ( which was non existent last year ) and, as much as I hate anything that could be construed as negative against a local kid , cutting bumbaloughs minutes in half and keeping him at around two shots per game instead of ten plus has helped them click 

I love listening to Lewis and he was on DD show a lot and if things works well at BSU I hope he will replace Woodson in a few years.

12 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I love listening to Lewis and he was on DD show a lot and if things works well at BSU I hope he will replace Woodson in a few years.

Are you trolling us with these comments? I thought your perspective was just completely different than mine but I'm starting to think we're being trolled with these comments.

You were just complaining about programs replacing coaches so frequently but you have a replacement for Woodson lined up in a few years.

13 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Are you trolling us with these comments? I thought your perspective was just completely different than mine but I'm starting to think we're being trolled with these comments.

You were just complaining about programs replacing coaches so frequently but you have a replacement for Woodson lined up in a few years.

When Woodson retires,  do you see him coaching more than 5 more years

55 minutes ago, johnsoniu said:

Cardinals finish it strong, gonna get the W. Game seemed to turn when it got a little chippy with the slew of T’s. 
Now 11-4 with conference wins over Akron and Toledo. Mike doing work!

Very noticeable progress since the season began. The first couple months were rough at times, but this BSU team is already taking on his personality. 

He got T'd up midway through the second half and his team outscored Akron 19-6 the rest of the way. Definitely someone who could be on our radar in a few years. 

11 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

giphy.gif

On 1/6/2023 at 6:38 AM, IU/Butler/Notre Dame said:

Kion brooks tore it up in the first half …first time Ive seen Washington play and they had 3 or 4 very high level isolation/ nba style players ….type of team that could be a major problem in the tournament for any given game but doesn’t look like a team that can string 3-4 high caliber games together …..of the teams I’ve seen so far Arizona from top to bottom has been as impressive as anyone …interesting mix of both talent / athleticism AND team play 

Washington won’t give anyone trouble in the tourney because they won’t be in it.  Currently 9-7 with a loss to Cal Baptist and they are riding a 4 game losing streak.  Played a great game against Arizona but the Huskies have become famous for having good individual players while stringing losses together.

39 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Washington won’t give anyone trouble in the tourney because they won’t be in it.  Currently 9-7 with a loss to Cal Baptist and they are riding a 4 game losing streak.  Played a great game against Arizona but the Huskies have become famous for having good individual players while stringing losses together.

I should have qualified that with an “if” because you are correct your evaluation matches mine 

43 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

The PAC-12, as a whole, just isn't very good this year.