Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

1 hour ago, RaceToTheTop said:

USPS:

Asking for a prediction from you:  will New Mexico make the tournament?

My gut says no.  Pom predicts them to finish 24-7, 11-7 in the WAC.

They are in the MWC.  New Mexico st is in the WAC.   Their SOS stinks but they have a massive road win at St Marys.   They have to hope St Marys stays a tourney team and they need Iona to keep playing good.    I think they probably need to beat San Diego St at least once but they should have plenty of opportunities in the MWC to get big wins.   Stay away from losing home games to bad teams.   I think they will make it because they have 3 really good players that can take over games 

TJD posting that Tim Weaver letter indicates 3 things to me.

1. Our athletic department is immature and ridiculous.

2. Our team isn’t going to win anything big until our focus is on the court and wins and losses. It’s such an Indiana thing to demean our program every opportunity we can.

3. Tim Weaver is a jerk. Never pay attention to Jerks. Their opinion doesn’t mean a thing.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I’m happy to see him stand up for himself. Maybe it’s silly that he’s doing it on social media, maybe not, but he can make his own decisions and I support him. While I totally agree with Wayne that jerks should generally be ignored, getting shown up in front of 814,000 people and counting is pretty hilarious for one of those social media scumbags. If you put your name (and twitter handle) on something personal like that, you should have to own it if your target so chooses.

Tim Weaver has deleted his account, by the way. 

p.s. not a shot at your post above Wayne, I just happened to see TJD’s post right after yours. 

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

9291F829-B111-4ED7-8258-1B009493EA74.jpeg

You're like my wife.  When she says something awful she tries to win me back by giving me.....well....you're not exactly like my wife.

You're still in trouble.  Hova...BAN THIS MAN!