Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

4 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Charleston in OT against Towson. I had seen rumblings that if they ran the table in the CAA they could get an auto bid if they don’t win their tourney. 

Still would be close if they did run the table.   They won a preseason tourney problem is they played it on their home court.   No neutral court win bump that most teams get by winning one.   Good wins but they were at home.   Sos is terrible.   Probably won’t run the table to find out but winning at Towson is a heck of win 

37 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Still would be close if they did run the table.   They won a preseason tourney problem is they played it on their home court.   No neutral court win bump that most teams get by winning one.   Good wins but they were at home.   Sos is terrible.   Probably won’t run the table to find out but winning at Towson is a heck of win 

I get why, but it’s BRUTAL that their tourney was all home games lol. They should’ve driven down the street and played their games at a convention center or something. 

2 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

Xavier up 7 with 7 min to go in first half.    Really good to see Hunter play well these last couple of weeks.  He has figured something  out.   

I don’t think anyone had him being an interior shooting and rebounding 4 on their bingo ticket.  He’s shot one three all year I believe.

36 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

I don’t think anyone had him being an interior shooting and rebounding 4 on their bingo ticket.  He’s shot one three all year I believe.

Because Miller told him to stop shooting the ball.  Do other things to help them win 

17 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Kansas is on 25-10 run since halftime to tie the game

OSU with the all-time dumb move of trying to slow play a 2pt lead with 1:20 left. Stop running clock and get into your offense for pete’s sake.

2 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

WayneFleek eye test is torn between UConn and and Arizona.  

I think Houston is legit but idk.  Well coached and tough.  Purdue is Edey and Painter with good role pieces. They aren’t legitimately in the discussion to me.  Will see. 

Arizona needs to upgrade their defense if they want to be #1.  

Purdue looked about as good as anyone when they ran through 4 straight likely tourney teams.

1 minute ago, Whoozhers said:

Terrible no foul call. That Cowboy was mugged!

Just now, southsidehoosier said:

KU gets away with a foul

Nah. Great block and if the OSU player had gone to the reverse side of the rim it couldn’t have been blocked.