Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

11 minutes ago, Crazy about IU said:

I know I won’t get any love for this . Purdue looks like the best team in the country to me. There freshmen guards don’t look like freshmen. I believe this is Painters best team ever. 

Agree about the guards, not sure they look like the best, but much better than I hoped/expected. Having said that, last year they were number 1 before Purdooing their pants later in the year. Check back in March.

17 minutes ago, Crazy about IU said:

I know I won’t get any love for this . Purdue looks like the best team in the country to me. There freshmen guards don’t look like freshmen. I believe this is Painters best team ever. 

Purdue has looked very good this year, but I'm not sure that today's effort really supports that thought.

I have Alabama v Houston on one TV and Purdoodoo v Nebrasketball on another just to the side. I'm not sure I'm watching the same sport. I've thought this for awhile but actually having them side by side in real time is stunning. Actually, one looks a bit like a sport with a lot of thespianism.

12 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

I have Alabama v Houston on one TV and Purdoodoo v Nebrasketball on another just to the side. I'm not sure I'm watching the same sport. I've thought this for awhile but actually having them side by side in real time is stunning. Actually, one looks a bit like a sport with a lot of thespianism.

Yup, let's have the officials decide this game. There has been so many bad calls in this game. It's amazing the level of officiating in the Big 1.o.