Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

7 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

The way college basketball works Purdue which looked awesome this week beating Duke and Zags  and getting into the top 10 will lose on the road to a struggling Florida St team.   Definitely impressive week for them

Don't care much about rankings this early, but I can see them jumping past us -- though that'd be a big jump. 

Dominating Duke and Gonzaga looks much better than dominating Jackson State and Little Rock. 

Just now, LamarCheeks said:

Don't care much about rankings this early, but I can see them jumping past us -- though that'd be a big jump. 

Dominating Duke and Gonzaga looks much better than dominating Jackson State and Little Rock. 

I hate our buy games. We’ve played one real game while everyone else has several. That does change for us Weds, at least. 

Maybe Xavier will beat Gonzaga and make us look better. 

18 minutes ago, str8baller said:

I hate our buy games. We’ve played one real game while everyone else has several. That does change for us Weds, at least. 

We still play UNC, Arizona, and Kansas and easily have one of the toughest non-conference schedules in the country.

21 minutes ago, str8baller said:

Rather by 1 or 20 Xavier is a quad 1 win USPS correct me if I'm wrong . 

34 minutes ago, str8baller said:

Buy games so far, according to KP:

• Morehead St - 258
  • Bethune - 325
  • Miami (OH) - 282
  • Little Rock - 329
  • Jackson St. - 302

Xavier - 31

Our current SOS is really poor (towards the bottom of D1 poor) but should get better soon with UNC, Arizona, and KU coming up. We could do some working on the area between the good and ugly part of the schedule.

8 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Caleb love has shot it 33 times so far in this 3OT game 

Now it’s 35 and I’m sure it’s about to be 36. Can’t remember the last time I saw a kid at this level shoot that much. 

5 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

These teams look spent and taking turrble shots

Let’s see if UNC can get a better shot then the step back 3 by Love being tied lol.   Good thing he made sure his feet were behind the line