Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

3 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Kansas getting run out of the gym. I guess all our big non-conference opponents just felt like losing today. 

Kansas and UNC haven't looked great against lesser competition and Xavier is solid but not being Dook on a "neutral" floor good.

Arizona has looked better than all of them.

5 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

Doubt it, top 5 teams would either have to lose to a really bad team or lose twice. The other top 10 teams are either going to win or probably won't fall enough losing to ranked/good opponents. We'll probably be passed by Arizona as they move into the top 10 after winning Maui and I don't see Creighton falling much after losing to a really good Arizona team in the Maui final. Maybe stay in the same spot?

I take that back. With how a few of these teams looked in losses, it's possible we could move up a few. There might be a few lower ranked teams that move past us too.

It feels like every team in the country is playing a holiday tourney but us. 

I’m not sure what to think of Gonzaga; i have not seen them this inconsistent under few in a long time. 

The B1G is going to be another meat grinder this season. 

B1G has been remarkable. Probably deserve 9 teams to be top 25 ranked at the moment. Michigan State comes back to beat a talented but seemingly awful Oregon without 2 regulars. Purdue stomps Gonzaga.

Wow.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

13 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

B1G has been remarkable. Probably deserve 9 teams to be top 25 ranked at the moment. Michigan State comes back to beat a talented but seemingly awful Oregon with 2 regulars. Purdue stomps Gonzaga.

Wow.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

It really has. The only disappointing team so far has been Michigan (seems to be a theme with Juwan teams). 

every other team has either been as expected or exceeded expectations so far. hope it turns into high seeds in March 

5 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Some of us have tried to let y'all know. 

I know, I'm almost ready to give my mea culpa.

Would figure our 5 star Indiana point guard turned out to be terrible (Lander - his stat line at WKU is reinforcing that) while Smith barely cracks the top 200 and is immediately really good.