Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Just now, cthomas said:

Smith looks pretty good here lately.

Definitely found a rhythm offensively.

Defensively remains a liability. Attack him in the half court. Personally I hope we run Edey up and down until he pukes and when we do get in the half court, drive and kick/cut like crazy

38 minutes ago, cthomas said:

Not seeing anything from Xavier that makes me think they can beat this Indiana team. I'm not sure they could beat our second five.

If Jones still can’t go Friday they are really gonna struggle to generate offense. 

13 minutes ago, HinnyHoosier said:

Definitely found a rhythm offensively.

Defensively remains a liability. Attack him in the half court. Personally I hope we run Edey up and down until he pukes and when we do get in the half court, drive and kick/cut like crazy

Agree completely. Smith will be good for Purdue like Phinisee was for us, maybe a little better offensively. But nothing about Purdue scares me given the team we have now. Our depth is going to be huge.

I'm to the point now I'm going to be disappointed if IU loses to Xavier on Friday. I know they're without Jones tonight but I just feel Indiana is that much better. 

Also how tough is Michigan State? That Sissoko is going to be a problem. I think UK wins that game if Oscar doesn't foul out. They still are a top ten team. But..woulda coulda shoulda

7 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

It’s nearly halftime of the Duke - Kansas game and I think that both UK and MSU looked better than either of these teams. 

Lots of one on one, bad passes, bad shots, shots not falling, how many charges does it take for pUKE to learn?