Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

12 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Dylan Penn(Bellarmine transfer) hits a layup to send it to OT.  Delivering 

Teams going back and forth.  Fullerton hit a 3 to go up 2 but Vermont comes back and drains a 3 to take the lead back.  50 sec to go.  What a game 

2 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Teams going back and forth.  Fullerton hit a 3 to go up 2 but Vermont comes back and drains a 3 to take the lead back.  50 sec to go.  What a game 

Fullerton took the lead and then Vermont gets fouled and is shooting 2 FTs to win it with .1 to go.   Duncan (always a Duncan on Vermont).  Always Indiana connections even in a game on the west coast.   

Just now, Uspshoosier said:

Fullerton took the lead and then Vermont gets fouled and is shooting 2 FTs to win it with .1 to go.   Duncan (always a Duncan on Vermont).  Always Indiana connections even in a game on the west coast.   

Not Duncan play by play guy stinks 

11 hours ago, Demo said:

Ha…some of that is off preseason predictions tho, correct? Chicago St has given up about 85 to Northwestern and some small school. OTOH, IUPUI hasn’t broke 50 yet.  

I’d bet on the defense in that scenario, knowing very little about both teams. 

I know the season started last week. However, lots and lots of big games between now and Christmas! You have the Champions Classic this week (I think Sparty can beat UK), Gavit Games, Main Event in Vegas (UCLA-Illinois, Virginia-Baylor), and Gonzaga-UK. 

So, Wagner picks Kentucky over L'ville and that gives Calimari 4 of the top 8 recruits from this class. Say Bob Knight had the talent that's went thru Kentucky and the players bought in all the time, how many championships would he have? When Knight was in his prime. I can't imagine how many he would have.

Just now, ebridges24 said:

So, Wagner picks Kentucky over L'ville and that gives Calimari 4 of the top 8 recruits from this class. Say Bob Knight had the talent that's went thru Kentucky and the players bought in all the time, how many championships would he have? When Knight was in his prime. I can't imagine how many he would have.

It would be more than one.....

1 hour ago, ebridges24 said:

Nike loves Duke, Kentucky, and UNC.  And obviously Oregon.  We need Adidas to love us as much as Kansas and near the Nike pinnacle.  

2 hours ago, ebridges24 said:

All of them...assuming those talented players could take the heat. 

11 hours ago, str8baller said:

Ha…some of that is off preseason predictions tho, correct? Chicago St has given up about 85 to Northwestern and some small school. OTOH, IUPUI hasn’t broke 50 yet.  

I’d bet on the defense in that scenario, knowing very little about both teams. 

It's the ultimate sicko game.  I wish I had ESPN+.

As the one guy who seems to know IUPUI on here, the reason the suck is they're mostly fresh meat talent and the quality isn't there.