Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

2 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I have FINALLY finished ranking all 76 teams of the power conferences. Any guesses where Indiana ranks? Any guesses on the #1 team? The Top 5? The worst program of the last decade?

Us- #35 or somewhere directly in the middle.

#1-No idea. I think a couple of UK's questionable seasons keeps them out of the top spot. Kansas? 

I have FINALLY finished ranking all 76 teams of the power conferences. Any guesses where Indiana ranks? Any guesses on the #1 team? The Top 5? The worst program of the last decade?

IU 30th, Dookie #1, BC last

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

In the 2 1/2 weeks since Dennis Gates got the Mizzou job, he has:1) signed the #1 JUCO in the country, 2) gotten the de-committed highest rated signee at the school since Michael Porter to re-commit, and,  3) hired Charlton Young, one of the flat out best recruiters in the country, away from FSU and got the notoriously cheap Mizzou AD to fork over 600k a year to do it. Yeah, that hire’s probably gonna work out.

5 minutes ago, Demo said:

In the 2 1/2 weeks since Dennis Gates got the Mizzou job, he has:1) signed the #1 JUCO in the country, 2) gotten the de-committed highest rated signee at the school since Michael Porter to re-commit, and,  3) hired Charlton Young, one of the flat out best recruiters in the country, away from FSU and got the notoriously cheap Mizzou AD to fork over 600k a year to do it. Yeah, that hire’s probably gonna work out.

Coulda had em coulda had him

sigh

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette has an interesting story about Sean and Archie Miller both getting back into coaching this cycle.

I have no ill will toward Arch, but, “I haven’t thought one second about my time there. It came and it’s gone,” is not what I’d want to here as an AD looking for a coach to have learned from his experiences. It’s not what I’d want to hear if I’d played for him. And it’s not what I’d want him to say if he wanted my child to play for him.