Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

I'm rooting for the NCAA to drop appropriate sanctions on both teams during halftime. We all know that's a longer shot than purdoodoo to not **** the bed in the tourney. I'll root for a good game that goes down to the wire and for us to get our **** together so we're on this stage in the next few years.

3 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

I'm rooting for the NCAA to drop appropriate sanctions on both teams during halftime. We all know that's a longer shot than purdoodoo to not **** the bed in the tourney. I'll root for a good game that goes down to the wire and for us to get our **** together so we're on this stage in the next few years.

Its more likely being UNC and Kansas that Emmert shows up and gives the winner an automatic berth in the Final Four next year.

17 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Hovadipo with the ... KISS ... 

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

That would take ONIONS

11 minutes ago, cleeter said:

That’s a lot of money, better make sure you….get those puppies organized!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great work everyone. 

41 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Preach it Brother! Amen!!

59 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

I can’t remember the last time I wanted both teams in the final to lose. Both programs should be on probation and/or the death penalty but here we are$$$.

UNC just more physical...my goodness. Bacot putting up an all-time performance. Also, as much crap as Calipari is starting to catch, I think Bill Self should be there right with him...if they don't win this game. Still don't think it's over. We will see. Also..love Hubert Davis. He was awesome years ago on ESPN. I don't think he will be a one hit wonder like Kevin Ollie. He's going to be up there with Dean Smith and Roy when it's all said and done. 

2 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

UNC just more physical...my goodness. Bacot putting up an all-time performance. Also, as much crap as Calipari is starting to catch, I think Bill Self should be there right with him...if they don't win this game. Still don't think it's over. We will see. 

Bill "I love my" Self

1 hour ago, Hovadipo said:

I’d pay a significant amount of money for someone to cut Rafftery’s mic. 

This crew is awful. Nantz is great for the NFL and Golf. But he shouldn't get rewarded for calling 3 basketball games before the tournament. CBS puts the worst people on for this tournament...Kellogg is really the only one I like.