Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

17 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Working on the best programs of the last 10 years. Based mainly on just purely winning. Working on the Big Ten first... Any guesses where Indiana finishes among B1G teams?

Didn’t you did this 2 years ago?  Should be the same as it was back then 

2 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

With Villanova losing its No. 2 scorer, and Saint Peter's getting crushed, we're looking at a Kansas vs. UNC/Duke title game. 

Unless 'Nova can pull of a miracle in the semis, I suspect I'll become a UNC fan. 

Hubert Davis hasn't done anything to piss me off yet. To me, K and Self are utterly unlikable. 

You might be waiting awhile for Davis to tick you off.   Known as one of the nicest guys in the business 

15 hours ago, IUFootballEndlessMisery said:

Saint Peter's is getting decimated.

And the nation is going to get Duke/North Carolina for the 9401st time.

The only good thing is one of them is going to lose. I wish both lose and get the heck out of the tournament, but unfortunately, one of them will survive. If I have to pick one, I would pick UNC to move on because I don't like to see K gets another chance to win one more. 

9 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Rothstein - Purdue's Sasha Stefanovic tells me that he will pursue a professional career and will not use his additional year of eligibility.

will be interesting to see what Trevion and Hunter do. I believe both told Painter last summer that this was their last year.  But we will see. 

1 hour ago, IUc2016 said:

will be interesting to see what Trevion and Hunter do. I believe both told Painter last summer that this was their last year.  But we will see. 

Dang, I really thought Williams was 100% done. I'm really hoping we're not forced to watch him take multiple steps every time he catches the ball down low next year. 

He must have traveled 4 times during the St Peter's game and none were called. 

He is good though. 

54 minutes ago, AKHoosier said:

Dang, I really thought Williams was 100% done. I'm really hoping we're not forced to watch him take multiple steps every time he catches the ball down low next year. 

He must have traveled 4 times during the St Peter's game and none were called. 

He is good though. 

Based on his comments the other night, I'm thinking he's done. Probably why he felt comfortable criticizing the officials.