Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

I didn't want to jinx it, but I was always highly doubtful whenever people predicted this was Purdue's year to win it all potentially. 

Their roster top to bottom is not as impressive as people thought it was. Just because Trey Kaufman redshirted doesn't mean they were that stacked. 

There were even some iu fans thinking they'd run the table in conference. 

Crazy how their best team in a while didn't win any hardware whatsoever.

I didn't want to jinx it, but I was always highly doubtful whenever people predicted this was Purdue's year to win it all potentially. 
Their roster top to bottom is not as impressive as people thought it was. Just because Trey Kaufman redshirted doesn't mean they were that stacked. 

I love raining on Purdue’s parade as much as anyone but that was a stacked roster that somewhat underperformed but still had a great year.

They missed shots yesterday and struggled getting Ivey synergy with the team.

Furst is a really good player who didn’t get many minutes. They had 2 bigs that were unique and at times unguardable. The most athletic guard in the country that seems to hit clutch shots. Top 5 NBA talent. Another shooter that hits virtually every open shot in Stefanovic. Gillis has length and can shoot it. Much better than many expected. Hunter can play and has speed. He’s pretty erratic but he’s solid. Morton doesn’t impress me much. But this was a great roster. They lost a lot of games on buzzer beaters.

I’m glad they lost last night and lost multiple games. Glad they will lose Ivey, Williams, Stefanovich but they will still be good next year. Furst, Kaufman, probably Edey. Newman, Gillis, Hunter?

I just hope we are somehow better than them for once.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

4 hours ago, AKHoosier said:

Just have a feeling there were some locker room issues based on how Ivey basically did what he wanted on the court.