Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

8 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

My goodness St. Peter’s runs some beautiful sets on offense. 

We all know this run is a fluke, but goodness gracious they play some pretty basketball. Holloway is a star…and looks younger than almost every guy on his team. 

2 minutes ago, mamasa said:

Unfortunately, yes. They’re mixing Purdue onto UK drivel- it’s like combining 2 food you hate lol.

pUKe fans being more annoying is quite the accomplishment.  I'm both impressed and saddened.

17 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

My goodness St. Peter’s runs some beautiful sets on offense. 

I love their off ball action, but if we’re being completely honest Purdue is bad at defense and St. Peter’s didn’t exactly tear them up. They got a lot of their offense driving from the perimeter with ball screens.  

Still…watching them run guys off screens made me like their coach. I’d love to see a little more of that at IU. 

This first half of the North Carolina - UCLA is the way college basketball should be played and reffed.  At the 11:00 minute mark and not one foul called!!!!  Just a lot of pretty basketball and scoring.  This is the way the NCAA Referees need to be calling games!

46 minutes ago, cthomas said:

As much as I enjoy a Purdue loss, I would rather be enjoying IU wins.

Hopefully we get that tomorrow. If you broaden your mind IU has the last remaining team in the state in the tourney tomorrow. You should be just as happy for that win as any.

9 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Saw a post from a Purdue fan saying when they die, they want 6 representatives from Purdue basketball to be pallbearers so they can be let down one last time. 

Could be a bad idea, if the funeral was in March you know the Purdue players won't be able hang on.

11 minutes ago, NVFalcons1990 said:

This first half of the North Carolina - UCLA is the way college basketball should be played and reffed.  At the 11:00 minute mark and not one foul called!!!!  Just a lot of pretty basketball and scoring.  This is the way the NCAA Referees need to be calling games!

Glad we won't have to see it, because tonight's outcome was far more preferable, but the winner of this game would have run Purdue out of the gym. There were people saying Purdue had a "clear path" to the title game after Gonzaga lost last night. I seriously question if those people watch basketball. 

9 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Hopefully we get that tomorrow. If you broaden your mind IU has the last remaining team in the state in the tourney tomorrow. You should be just as happy for that win as any.

Absolutely! I love our women's team and am incredibly proud of what they have done so far this year. I'll be watching and pulling for them to go all the way.