Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Just now, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Are we Wisconsin fans? Illinois fans? Purdue fans? No. We are Indiana fans. The other schools are worthless. And maybe, MAYBE, the conference figures out that their brand of basketball is absolutely trash after the 2nd straight season of a pathetic March. 

I don’t want any of those schools to win a Natty but also don’t want the conference to look like trash.

46 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Definitely expected.  Until they change they way they call games during the year this will be the norm for the conference each year   In all my money brackets I had all but 1 team out after the first round 

Eeehhhh yeah, that whole thing again. Death, taxes, and the big ten being overrated yet blaming it on officiating during the season. 

22 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

Why??

The only thing that will get the B1G front office to change the way games are officiated is getting humiliated in the tournament.

I'm so sick of tackle basketball.

Look at how many 5 stars sign with B1G schools every year, compared to the other major conferences. It's not by accident, and also not because our conference refuses to cheat either. 

Are we Wisconsin fans? Illinois fans? Purdue fans? No. We are Indiana fans. The other schools are worthless. And maybe, MAYBE, the conference figures out that their brand of basketball is absolutely trash after the 2nd straight season of a pathetic March. 
I wish I could like this 1 million times. But I would that what will be a 22 year drought of the champion not coming from the Big Ten is pretty eye opening as well....

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, TheWatShot said:

That might be the most insane non-game winner ending I've ever seen. 

Looked like the TCU player stepped on the half-court line before losing it. Should have been Arizona ball out of bounds. 

Also thought he got fouled there.