Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

PLEASE hit the last shot, UNC.  I don't like North Caroilna at all, but I hate games being given to teams.
Given? That was definitely a flagrant 2. I thought that as soon as it happened. North Carolina had a 25 point lead. They folded like the Cubs did after Bartman. They had multiple turnovers and folded.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

PLEASE hit the last shot, UNC.  I don't like North Caroilna at all, but I hate games being given to teams.

Totally agree. Can’t stand Carolina but the officiating has been unbelievable. Looks like they might hang on but should have never come close to overtime. 

29 minutes ago, lillurk said:

Does McMahon end up at one of the other SEC openings, then?

Would think Miss St would make a ton of sense for the school. Not sure if it would for him. LSU will certainly be looking exclusively  for a name, demonstrating their lack of imagination. Since UF was obviously willing to look at a mid-major guy, McMahon makes way more sense to me than Golden, even with Golden’s Auburn stint. That one’s pretty shocking to me. South Carolina COULD be a really good gig for the right guy.

48 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Given? That was definitely a flagrant 2. I thought that as soon as it happened. North Carolina had a 25 point lead. They folded like the Cubs did after Bartman. They had multiple turnovers and folded.

1.  Yeah....not a flagrant 2.  Don't think you'll find many neutral parties supporting that.

2.  UNC did have multiple turnovers and they played poorly down the stretch.  But you sure as hell can't ignore the number of head scratching calls that Baylor got down the stretch.  That was a travesty.

6 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Can’t wait to see what level of recruits he can pay to play at Xavier. Super impressive recruiter. I can’t blame Xavier one bit.

And get Xavier back to winning hopefully. I'll always have a soft spot and fandom for Xavier. But we share a name so I feel it's okay. Steele was basically Archie. 

That Sochan kid was laying on the floor more than he was on his 2 feet. Kid played hard but wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a punk

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

45 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Can’t wait to see what level of recruits he can pay to play at Xavier. Super impressive recruiter. I can’t blame Xavier one bit.

You’ve almost got to respect the naked brazenness of that hire. Almost. 
So, who’s gonna sweat through their shirt 1st, Miller or X’s head of compliance?

1.  Yeah....not a flagrant 2.  Don't think you'll find many neutral parties supporting that.
2.  UNC did have multiple turnovers and they played poorly down the stretch.  But you sure as hell can't ignore the number of head scratching calls that Baylor got down the stretch.  That was a travesty.
I'm one of those neutral parties

4 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

I'm one of those neutral parties

That's why I said many.  I'm neutral as is what I would say most of this board is.  Think probably most of us would have been fine with both teams losing.  Not finding much on youtube with good shots of this but looking at this I certainly don't see it.