Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

19 minutes ago, Demo said:

Which was more painful for Jordan Bohannon, getting knocked TF out in the 1st round of the NCAA tournament or getting knocked TF out in a redneck bar? 

Makes you think, doesn’t it? 

Only one of those things will never happen to him again.

1 minute ago, Hovadipo said:

OT is probably the worst case scenario for St. P here outside of, you know, losing. 

I don't know, UK has looked clueless on offense ever since St. Peter's switched to zone defense after the last media timeout. 

2 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

UK is going to lose. You can't 1/6 on free throws in overtime and win. No way. 

Yeah, and if anyone ever wants to see what grabbing your throat looks like, watch those 2 that Wheeler shot. He wanted no part of those.

12 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I don't know, UK has looked clueless on offense ever since St. Peter's switched to zone defense after the last media timeout. 

Clueless on their own defensive end of the floor too. I didn’t think these guys would be able to sustain it, but they have. This is great. 

Just now, TheWatShot said:

It's great until you consider a path just opened for Purdue to reach the Elite 8. 

Sure, but they still have to escape the weekend which won’t be a cake walk. I’d be far more worried about UK being able to get all the way to NOLA than Purdue based on past experience.