Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

29 minutes ago, theriverpilot said:

Seemed trendy for the "experts" to pick the Mountain West teams over the B10 teams early.  Doesn't look like that's working out

The Mountain West is not good.  My betting strategy has been based on that after watching the IU Wyoming game in which we played poorly and beat them by 8.

4 minutes ago, HoosierX said:

The Mountain West is not good.  My betting strategy has been based on that after watching the IU Wyoming game in which we played poorly and beat them by 8.

Looking like a very real chance that the Mountain West is dead before tomorrow.

13 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Looking like a very real chance that the Mountain West is dead before tomorrow.

MWC laying an egg in the tourney doesn’t take away the fun I had watching that conference all year though.   Fun year following but they definitely are not ready for the big stage 

29 minutes ago, kreigh8 said:

Tennessee is good. Them being a 3 seed is stupid. Not sure who should have dropped from 2 for them to replace, maybe Duke?, but they are a strong @$$ 3 seed

Absolutely Duke, the resumes were not even comparable.