Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

7 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

LSU has been slime for a long time. Wade was a new level of slime. And for LSU to bury their heads for so long is ludicrous.

About 3-4 top 100 players will be available in future classes to fight over.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I don’t want any kid who wanted any part of Will Wade. Particularly not Marvel Allen, ‘23 PG, who said it was God’s will that he play there. Uh huh. 
Though, man, Traore would look really good in Bloomington. 

30 minutes ago, Demo said:

I don’t want any kid who wanted any part of Will Wade. Particularly not Marvel Allen, ‘23 PG, who said it was God’s will that he play there. Uh huh. 
Though, man, Traore would look really good in Bloomington. 

To be fair, all US money has 'In God We Trust' on it

17 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Dayton's starting point guard Malachi Smith twisted his ankle to end the first half.  Didn't return to courtside until about the under 16 mark.  Ankle heavily wrapped and on crutches.

Another reason why not playing tomorrow could be a blessing in disguise for us.

27 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Richmond just buries a 3 to go up 3 with 1:39 to go 

If you are an Atlantic 10 fan, you probably aren't real pumped about the NCAA multi bids chances.  Dayton and VCU were the teams with the best chance to get an at large bid, followed by St. Bonaventure.  Richmond takes out both VCU and Dayton before the final and St. Louis beats Davidson.  I think if Davidson wins the tournament, it's a one bid league.  I think it either VCU or Dayton had made it to the final game, they would likely have been an at large.

2 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

LSU Wish List:

-Sean Miller

-Rick Pitino

-Book Richardson (contingent on not being in jail)

-Lamont Evans (same)

I thought it was Archie and not Sean. I can't imagine they would go after Sean at this time? It is LSU I guess.