Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

1 minute ago, Indiana muskie said:

Rather play Howard than Izzo . But I agree for match up 

Regardless, I think if we can win two, we make our way back in.  One win might get us close depending on what happens with other Tourney's.........the less upsets the better

Just now, finky said:

Regardless, I think if we can win two, we make our way back in.  One win might get us close depending on what happens with other Tourney's.........the less upsets the better

2 is always better than 1 . Dumb to be in this position. 

41 minutes ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

Yikes, not a great day for IU regarding Bubble teams

Nope. Rutgers hangs on. UNC, Michigan and Memphis with huge wins. Doesn’t look like we’ll back into anything unless maybe the conf tourneys all go chalk. 

I was in the camp of win 1 and we’re close to in. Now I think it’ll probably take two. All the teams we’d be competing with for at large spots (P5 conf teams with big names) are finishing strong. 

35 minutes ago, finky said:

Looks like IU will get an Opportunity for Quad one wins in Tourney, don't know how much they count for but can't hurt.  If Michigan hangs on looks like we get Mich State and then if we win that Wiscy.

I believe Michigan State owns the tiebreaker over Michigan regardless of the outcome of any game today.  I believe the only way we play Michigan State is if Michigan State loses to Maryland today.

14 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

If Illinois beats Iowa today.  Rutgers will be the 4 seed 

Let’s assume that happens along with Michigan State defeating Maryland and Wisconsin defeating Nebraska. That means IU’s path is Michigan, Wisconsin and Rutgers. I’d love that personally

4 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Let’s assume that happens along with Michigan State defeating Maryland and Wisconsin defeating Nebraska. That means IU’s path is Michigan, Wisconsin and Rutgers. I’d love that personally

In that string, IMO the worst mstchup is Michigan.

1 minute ago, brumdog45 said:

Wisconsin in the bonus with 16:18 left.

snd the refs just called a T on Alonzo Verge for looking at the ref.  Seriously

1 minute ago, Henryville Hoosier said:

The refs are doing everything they can to make sure Wisconsin wins the game .Pathetic 

I’m usually not in the camp of blaming officiating. That’s ridiculous. 9 fouls at the first media timeout

Just now, str8baller said:

That is amazing considering how they started off. Just finishing 4th in the B1G would seem to have them squarely in the tourney. 

Sounds like the Mike Davis qoute after missing the tournament but we finished 4th in tbe big ten.  They don't look at conference standings when picking the teams

1 minute ago, str8baller said:

That is amazing considering how they started off. Just finishing 4th in the B1G would seem to have them squarely in the tourney. 

How the finish in conference doesn’t really matter.   Conference record isn’t taken into account.  Full body of work.   Nebraska finished 13-5 one year and 4th and got left out