Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

I just wanted to apologize to everyone for my part in making  this thread almost unreadable last night with the back and forth of the repeated using of road, at, @ and !    I try to keep this thread as clean as possible for people that love to discuss and watch college basketball outside of the IU games.  Last night I failed to do that 

Here is hoping today will be better 

Butler/Nova 

Ohio St/Penn St start the day out at noon

American conference could end up being a 1 bid league.   Even hurt Houston looks head and shoulders above the rest of the league 

UCF, Memphis, Cincy and Wichita St have all taken really bad losses.   Tulane and SMU are currently second and 3rd respectively.  If Tulane is at the top of your conference standings then you might be a 1 bid league.    My guess will be they find a way to get at least 2 but very concerning for the league 

3 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

I just wanted to apologize to everyone for my part in making  this thread almost unreadable last night with the back and forth of the repeated using of road, at, @ and !    I try to keep this thread as clean as possible for people that love to discuss and watch college basketball outside of the IU games.  Last night I failed to do that 

Here is hoping today will be better 

Butler/Nova 

Ohio St/Penn St start the day out at noon

I certainly don't represent everyone but I don't think there is a need to apologize. You're the source for Btown Banners college basketball.

30 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Ohio St up 5 at half.  Can’t believe Liddell is only 6’7.  He plays way bigger then that. One of my favorite players to watch 

Nova having no problems with Butler.  Up 16 at half 

O$U is playing with fire leaving PSU shooters open. I think this game is tied or PSU up if it were at PSU. I don't know the splits but I would say they shoot much better at home.

2 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Doesn't quite fit "the Butler way" does it?

When was the last time Butler fired a HC? Was it Joe Sexton? Not since Barry Collier got the gig.