Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

2 minutes ago, johnsoniu said:

And just like that auburn up 5.
They are really fun to watch

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Crazy how the transfer portal can turn a team into instant contender if you hit the jackpot.  You won’t know what you got until you get into the season.   I watched a podcast with Pearl before the season and basically said he thought his team would struggle with guard play because he didn’t know what he had.    College of Charleston and Eastern Kentucky transfers.  They seemed to have worked out well for him 

3 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Zags is going to be the new number 1 on Monday with Auburn 2nd 

I’m having real trouble with “#3 UCLA”. They’ll drop from losing this week, but that team doesn’t strike me as a very good one. They beat a solid Nova team early, had a ton of games cancelled, and are now profiting I guess. 

5 minutes ago, johnsoniu said:

I didn’t know Gillespie was at Tarleton. I knew little Drew was at Grand Canyon.

USPS, are there any other SEC rejects in the WAC? lol

Not that I’m aware of but Tarleton  hired  Gillisepie when they went D1 last year.  Did you know that SF Austin is in the WAC now.  They switched this year 

7 minutes ago, johnsoniu said:

I didn’t know Gillespie was at Tarleton. I knew little Drew was at Grand Canyon.

USPS, are there any other SEC rejects in the WAC? lol

Mark Gottfried (Bama before NC State) is at Cal State Northridge - which is a Big West school, but is there a difference?

Not that I’m aware of but Tarleton  hired  Gillisepie when they went D1 last year.  Did you know that SF Austin is in the WAC now.  They switched this year 

Yeah I bet on SFA last week when they played Tarleton, which Tarleton won as a 8 pt dog.
Couldn’t watch the game tho that’s when my electric was still in flux

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app