Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

1 minute ago, johnsoniu said:

Not sure, my internet froze right after the turnover. I got my electric all done and am back to full strength 4 TVs, but I forgot to hookup my relay booster for the basement. Doh!

Surprised it to this long to act up lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I had the volume turned down on that one so I wasn’t sure 

Notre Dame got all the way up to 70 in the NET rankings. Obviously a setback today, but if they continue to perform well in a down ACC, that win could start creeping closer to Quad 1 territory. There was a lot of fussing after our game with them about how awful they were and how we should have crushed them. 

1 minute ago, HoosierAloha said:

ND got Stormed at VaTech. Turnovers and missed free throws down the stretch did them in. @ wins are difficult! First ACC win for VaTech. Ouch That win would have pushed them into a tie for the ACC lead and helped IU.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

ND still a good win they won’t drop much losing @ 40 NET team.  They might move it 

8 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

A down UNC team handling a not so good GTech team at home.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

UNC is the ACC second best team and if the tourney started today they would be a 8-10 seed.  With the talent they got and transfers Davis brought in I thought they would be better this year.  I think they were a 9 seed last year.  ACC is way down.   Reminds me of the B1G in Archie’s first year.   B1G only got 4 teams in.   I’m sure ACC will find a way to get 4 or more in but right now ACC is struggling