Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

43 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

I don’t like it and all.    I stick with espn app if possible.   I tried to watch the end of the Sparty game and it wouldn’t load right 

Never seen a worse app. Apple TV, phone, doesn’t matter. I’m shocked if it works. 

57 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Looks like Tennessee is getting smoked 

Kentucky blows them out 107-79.  UK shot 68% from the field, 61% from three, and 95% from the line.

Tennessee shot 53% from the field and 48% from three....and lost by 28.

51 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

What happened to the big man transfer from Georgetown that Maryland got.  I thought he was supposed to be a big pickup but he is now coming off the bench.

He is so so so slowwwwww.

Just trying to point out that most teams go through the same problems that we have here at IU   MSU at one time had 15 turnovers and given up 12 offensive rebounds.  Does that sound similar to another team that we watch.
I agree with what you are saying. Having said that, many fans on this board are tired of seeing this team play like this every road game and a few home games the last 4+ years. People on here would be more tolerant of "bad" games if it only happened once in a while.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Uof6 looking like crap at a horrible Pitt team, including fouling the guy trying a half court heave at the 1st half buzzer. Looks like the hookers will get the night off

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

They have quite a bit of talent still right? That was an uninspiring effort on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

8 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

They have quite a bit of talent still right? That was an uninspiring effort on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

They got enough talent they shouldn’t be losing to  Furman at home like they did earlier in the year.  I think Pittsburgh was their 4th or 5th loss outside the top 100