Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Well they took OSU to OT and lost a very close game to UI at home

O$U hasn’t exactly been great after the COVID break. They kept it respectable against UI, single digit loss? I believe they did a good job getting Kofi into foul trouble there. They still have a handle of losses at home to some not great teams right?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

5 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

O$U hasn’t exactly been great after the COVID break. They kept it respectable against UI, single digit loss? I believe they did a good job getting Kofi into foul trouble there. They still have a handle of losses at home to some not great teams right?

Western Illinois the first game of the year losing at the buzzer is the only loss to a terrible team.   The others are all teams that are way better then them or around the same like Kansas St.   They have been blown out by some good teams and they have put up a fight with the others.   They should be close to getting McGowens older brother back from injury.    I wouldn’t be surprised if they put up a fight but in the end IU should win 

Western Illinois the first game of the year losing at the buzzer is the only loss to a terrible team.   The others are all teams that are way better then them or around the same like Kansas St.   They have been blown out by some good teams and they have put up a fight with the others.   They should be close to getting McGowens older brother back from injury.    I wouldn’t be surprised if they put up a fight but in the end IU should win 

I believe they said he was cleared but didn’t play tonight. They should put up a fight but IU should win somewhat comfortably unless we go **** all of the court mode.

MSU is really struggling at home against a short handed NW team. NW is without Nantz and a couple of other bench players. NW is up 36-32 with a minute to go in tbe half. MSU has 13 turnovers and playing terribly.  I could imagine what our message boards would be like if this was IU playing like this 

32 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

MSU is really struggling at home against a short handed NW team. NW is without Nantz and a couple of other bench players. NW is up 36-42 with a minute to go in tbe half. MSU has 13 turnovers and playing terribly.  I could imagine what our message boards would be like if this was IU playing like this 

How was NW up 42-36 with a minute in the first half when the first half ended 38-33?

Izzo has built up a just a little bit of credibility with his resume. I would be criticizing the team for some of the idiotic plays they've made to start the second half. It always seems MSU would be a little better if they dialed it back just a half notch. They're being the aggressor in this game and I wouldn't be surprised to see them pull away before long.

4 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

How was NW up 42-36 with a minute in the first half when the first half ended 38-33?

Izzo has built up a just a little bit of credibility with his resume. I would be criticizing the team for some of the idiotic plays they've made to start the second half. It always seems MSU would be a little better if they dialed it back just a half notch. They're being the aggressor in this game and I wouldn't be surprised to see them pull away before long.

I said they were up 36-32 with a minute to go in tbe half.