Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

7 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

https://twitter.com/EmilyGiam/status/1481717331902574597?s=20

Fresh off a win last night.

Hmmm the tweet isn't embedding for some reason. Maryland assistant arrested after he solicited a prostitute back in October!

Shingler “confirmed that he wanted to engage in sex with me in exchange for a fee of $80.00,” according to the statement of probable cause written by the arresting officer. The statement then notes that Shingler handed the money to the officer, who alerted the arrest team.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

$80!! That's even too skeevy for this guy:

Rick Pitino GIF - Rick Pitino GIFs

4 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Shingler “confirmed that he wanted to engage in sex with me in exchange for a fee of $80.00,” according to the statement of probable cause written by the arresting officer. The statement then notes that Shingler handed the money to the officer, who alerted the arrest team.

You call it skeevy, I call him a bargain shopper.

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

Even with Arrest, still cheaper than a marriage. The ROI still works out very well on his side ! 

AND, as soon as he gets out he can try again with someone DIFFERENT ! :)

41 minutes ago, Joe_hoopsier said:

Even with Arrest, still cheaper than a marriage. The ROI still works out very well on his side ! 

AND, as soon as he gets out he can try again with someone DIFFERENT ! :)

Never understood this law - if both are consenting adults, who cares?

23 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

Not sure if it’s due to COVID restrictions or not but there is hardly anyone at the G-Town v Bulter game. Hell there was more at assembly for the girls team!

Looks like they put in a vaccine mandate to attend, but I think they just stink lol.