Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

14 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

So Michigan will be fine by the time they’re scheduled for Bloomington 

They were 7-6 looking at 3 games against Sparty, Purdue, and Illinois lol.   Great timing on the pause.  If you remember last year they didn’t reschedule some games and won the B1G on percentage   Howard knows what he is doing 

Just saw that Holtman and another assistant are in health and safety protocol and will not be there for THE Ohio State vs Northwestern!  I hope they were not anywhere near any of our players or coaches!

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

They were 7-6 looking at 3 games against Sparty, Purdue, and Illinois lol.   Great timing on the pause.  If you remember last year they didn’t reschedule some games and won the B1G on percentage   Howard knows what he is doing 

LOL.  Unfortunately for him, this year they really need some wins.

3 hours ago, reconmkd said:

Just saw that Holtman and another assistant are in health and safety protocol and will not be there for THE Ohio State vs Northwestern!  I hope they were not anywhere near any of our players or coaches!

I think Holtmann talked to Woody after the game for a tiny bit