Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

5 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Wesley just buried a huge 3 to put Notre Dame up 1 with 46 sec to go.  

OT.  Looked like Notre Dame had an argument that they should of been shooting some foul shots at the end 

2 minutes ago, Demo said:

Oklahoma pulls away late against Iowa St. Shoots 60% against Kenpom’s #9 defensive team. Porter Moser, man. 

The more I dug into his background and coaching last year during the search the more I liked him.    I’m a big fan 

Notre dame wins it 
was their pinson that went down for LSU? 

Not sure, I’d just switched from that game. Currently rewiring the basement, so the man cave is down to my main tv and a small roku tv. It’s like living in the dark ages.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

"Moses Moody"

Justin Smith as well (regardless of how he played for us, he was a very important part of their team).  That said, they did bring in some transfers that should have really helped -- Stanley Umode averaged 22 points, 7 rebounds, and 3 assists at South Dakota, Chris Lykes averaged 16 points over two seasons at Miami of Florida (sat out last year), and Audiese Toney averaged 14 1/2 points, 6 rebounds, and 2 1/2 assists at Pitt.

7 hours ago, DChoosier said:

So are you saying we are playing IUPUI next season?

Likely, but it would be an exhibition.

Oh, and IUPUI lost again.  Any chance they'll end up as 358th by the end of the season?  I just cannot fathom how the school does not even try with athletics.

Edited by IUFootballEndlessMisery