Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Texas freshman Jaylon Tyson enters the transfer portal.  He was ranked 31st in the 2021 class.

Started the year with 11 points in 14 minutes on 5/5 shooting against Houston Baptist.  Has barely played since -- 41 minutes, mostly in blowouts and shooting 1/10 and having several DNPs.

2 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Auburn 18, LSU 1 about midway through the first half. That, after Auburn fell behind 1-0 early on. 

Tigers are on pace to win this 72-4. 

Tigers are on pace to lose this 72-4. 

I'm going with the Tigers!

Game of runs.  LSU with a 1 point run, Auburn with an 18 point run.

Jabari Smith is ridiculous.  Auburn up 11 on LSU at half 

Stated early, I’m taking him #1 in NBA draft even though it will probably be Banchero. He’s incredible. Free throw touch, a jump shot. Nothing he can’t do. He’s Chet Holmgren but better.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

7 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Stated early, I’m taking him #1 in NBA draft even though it will probably be Banchero. He’s incredible. Free throw touch, a jump shot. Nothing he can’t do. He’s Chet Holmgren but better.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Smith/Banchcero/Holmgren I would think are 1-2-3 in some order.  Personally, I might take Banchero third.