Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

2 hours ago, DWB said:

You weren't rooting for Duke, you were rooting against Zag.

I am with you - my perception of the Zags has changed drastically over the years, most recently with the Few DUI suspension earlier this summer with what amounted to a slap on the wrist - 2 exhibition games & the season opener.  Guy blew a .119 and .12 - he could have injured or killed someone and the AD goes about it as business as usual.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-basketball/news/gonzaga-mark-few-suspended-season-opener-dui/1p0dbbtitadgy1o7w23wa39dby

You could make an argument for this year that the top of the WCC is better then the top of the PAC 12.  That’s definitely not always going to be the case but for this year the WCC will have 4 teams in the discussion for the tournament.   I actually think the Zags lose a couple conference games this year 

What is with the recent rush of teams going into the tourney undefeated. Between our win and 2013 you had 2 teams do it.  Since 2014, 3 teams have pulled off the feat. As much as we all hate Wiscy they did us a bigger solid than some of our recent coaches. 

With the zags out I doubt we see a team make it this year but who really knows there’s some good teams in crappy conferences