Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

4 minutes ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

ND vs st marys for some late night cbb right now 

Nice back and forth going now.  Wesley doesn’t lack confidence 

Santa Clara is destroying TCU on cbsports network is you want more late night hoops.   Actually a later game on tonight Pepperdine/Fresno St starts at 1 

Really appreciate you guys giving rundown of the games when I don't have time to watch. This is where I go to find out what happened in the games and its pretty fun to read through the descriptions of the games. Lots better then just looking at espn scores

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Seconded

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Notre Dame up 2 with 11:22 to go.  Good test for IU at the crossroads. Yale transfer Atkinson gives them a go to guy down low 

Notre Dame up 1 with 3:49 to go.   St Mary’s will be shooting FTs.   Slow paced but good game.    

From yesterday.

Big Ten looking mediocre. Some bad losses. Missing chances to boost conference clout.

Where the heck did Keegan Murray/Iowa come from? He is absolutely dominating. Granted, they’ve played nobodies but goodness gracious.

Looking forward to Durham vs Franklin. Should be an even matchup.

Illinois that bad? Terrible shooting performance. I think they are better than that.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, IGotMeAWoody said:

Dang, after being spoiled with early tip offs the past few days, gotta wait til 7PM for any action tonight.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Chattanooga is on espn + at 11:00

Butler/Texas A&M are on at 2:30 on espn2 

19 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

I know it's already been posted but I want to revisit it.

Cincinnati: 71

Illinois: 51

This is what I am thankful for everyone. 

It was delicious. Illini looked completely lost the whole 2nd half

4 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

From yesterday.

Big Ten looking mediocre. Some bad losses. Missing chances to boost conference clout.

Where the heck did Keegan Murray/Iowa come from? He is absolutely dominating. Granted, they’ve played nobodies but goodness gracious.

Looking forward to Durham vs Franklin. Should be an even matchup.

Illinois that bad? Terrible shooting performance. I think they are better than that.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Illinois plays like a team that hates each other right now.   There has to be some internal stuff going on.   Kofi has no idea how to pass out of a double team right now 

My concern for the conference losing is we are basically guaranteeing we have to do well in the conference in order to get in the tourney.  Doubt an 8-12 record would get us in the tourney unless we sweep the non conference.  Need the best wins possible.  

That being said Bart torvik has us favored the rest of the non con schedule and tracking for 12 wins in the conference.  

I always criticized Archie and Crean for time it took them to have a tourney quality team. If Woodson gets us 22-23 wins and a tourney berth in year 1 I will give him lots of props 

Chattanooga is on espn + at 11:00
Butler/Texas A&M are on at 2:30 on espn2 

You right. My preferred sports app was bugging out, once I checked on another app I got the full slate. That Texas A&M and Butler game will be the first game I bet on today. Butler's a slight underdog, I'll take them after watching A&M totally fall apart last night.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Illinois plays like a team that hates each other right now.   There has to be some internal stuff going on.   Kofi has no idea how to pass out of a double team right now 

Andre the Great apparently will bring that out in a group.

Lost a couple of really good assistant coaches too. Underwood is a pretty harsh personality without a guy like Chin to moderate.