Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

13 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Shows up In August. Departs in September of his freshman year. Leaves on good terms with the coach?

Nah.

I’m sure after 1 practice with his team he looked around and busted out the immortal words of Flight and Willie from White Men,  
 “This s**t is TOO easy!”

1 hour ago, LamarCheeks said:

Since this is Luke Brown news, I thought it would be a good fit for the Luke Brown thread (imagine that!). 

But it's been closed, so am posting here. News won't shake up the college basketball world, but it's interesting nonetheless. 

I've seen that he might have interest in Ball State. Don't know if that interest is mutual, however. 

"How many of y'all have an 83 page thread on BTB??? I'M OUT!"

Jon Rothstein -

Purdue's Mason Gillis will not play in the Boilers' first four regular season games, per Matt Painter.  Gillis will also not play in the team's exhibition game or its scrimmage vs. Providence.  Gillis was recently sentenced to probation after pleading guilty to a count of OWI.

7 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Jon Rothstein -

Purdue's Mason Gillis will not play in the Boilers' first four regular season games, per Matt Painter.  Gillis will also not play in the team's exhibition game or its scrimmage vs. Providence.  Gillis was recently sentenced to probation after pleading guilty to a count of OWI.

U Indy, Bellarmine, Ind St, Wright St. 

I think they'll be okay without him.