Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

5 hours ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

https://www.msn.com/en-US/sports/basketball_ncaa/northwestern-mens-basketball-lands-highest-rated-recruit-in-school-history/ar-AANX3iL

Northwestern lands highest recruit ever

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Recruit?  Yes.  But I remember when they got Walker Lambiotte.  Burger Boy.

4 hours ago, Rico said:

Recruit?  Yes.  But I remember when they got Walker Lambiotte.  Burger Boy.

That is a hell of a pull. Walker Lambiotte, wow. Bravo.

Composite #86 is Northwestern's highest rated recruit ever?!? Just looked it up--this is true (Pete Nance and Vic Law were also in the high 80's).

For perspective--Logan Duncomb is expected to be IU's 12/13th player this year. He is ranked about 20% higher than any recruit in Northwestern history.

22 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Composite #86 is Northwestern's highest rated recruit ever?!? Just looked it up--this is true (Pete Nance and Vic Law were also in the high 80's).

For perspective--Logan Duncomb is expected to be IU's 12/13th player this year. He is ranked about 20% higher than any recruit in Northwestern history.

All true, which makes it all the more sad that we’ve had a lot of tough games against them in recent stretches.  

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

That was one guy I was really confused that IU didn't seem to be recruiting hard, if at all.  I really wanted him at IU. Oh well, done is done and Guy earned a national championship with his choice.