Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

17 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

OK, so I'm biased -- and I think SSAH is the best place in the B1G. 

But the more I see from Katz, the more I begin to wonder exactly how much he knows about the conference. This is a guy who rated Northwestern and Minnesota ahead of IU in the BIG's most scenic campuses. Hell, he had us fifth -- that's insane!

This isn't the first time he's blown his nut about Mackey. I just don't get it. 

Maryland…lol

OK, so I'm biased -- and I think SSAH is the best place in the B1G. 

But the more I see from Katz, the more I begin to wonder exactly how much he knows about the conference. This is a guy who rated Northwestern and Minnesota ahead of IU in the BIG's most scenic campuses. Hell, he had us fifth -- that's insane!
This isn't the first time he's blown his nut about Mackey. I just don't get it. 

[/url]  

How long will it take for some of you to realize what these talking heads do?

Keys to success:
1) upset passionate fanbases to get pub
2) repeat step 1

Easy way to get more tweets and people to view your article or whatever you’re trying to push.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

Maryland…lol

Not saying it's better than Assembly Hall, but Maryland is legit as far as the atmosphere. It is one of the best in the country. 

I've been to a few games there, including a game where they upset #1 Duke, and that place is nuts. The student section is big, organized and insane. 

Again, not saying it's the best, and their building doesn't have the history of an Assembly Hall, Phog Allen, or Cameron Indoor, but Maryland's atmosphere is right up there. 

16 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Not saying it's better than Assembly Hall, but Maryland is legit as far as the atmosphere. It is one of the best in the country. 

I've been to a few games there, including a game where they upset #1 Duke, and that place is nuts. The student section is big, organized and insane. 

Again, not saying it's the best, and their building doesn't have the history of an Assembly Hall, Phog Allen, or Cameron Indoor, but Maryland's atmosphere is right up there. 

Kinda thought Maryland’s crowd was unremarkable but I’ve never been to a game there. I stand corrected! Thanks 

3 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Beard is going to make them a machine isn’t he…

Yeah setting up that way.   It will be curious to see if he is able to coach the way he always has coached with the higher ranked kids.    His thing was always kind of an underdog way of coaching.  Let’s see how he coaches when he is far from an underdog.    He will have every advantage any of the top coaches will have 

17 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Beard is going to make them a machine isn’t he…

Oh yeah. Perfect hire. This is the match IU and Alford would have been if Alford wasn’t …….Alford.