Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

11 minutes ago, Demo said:

This is great. Compare your opinions to the OSU staff. A lot of opinions out there that Crean was wrong to cut loose Matt Roth. Clearly,  this particular OSU Asst disagrees. 

Fascinating stuff!

Reading this one might think Danny Moore was the best player on the team, which is extraordinarily bad news.

12 minutes ago, Demo said:

This is great. Compare your opinions to the OSU staff. A lot of opinions out there that Crean was wrong to cut loose Matt Roth. Clearly,  this particular OSU Asst disagrees. 

I could care less what Archie thinks. (Note: Archie was an O$U assistant in 2009)

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

Fascinating stuff!

Reading this one might think Danny Moore was the best player on the team, which is extraordinarily bad news.

Dumes could’ve been great*.

*if he didn’t have an ankle monitor weighing him down

20 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Oopsies!

Purdue forward Mason Gillis was booked into the Tippecanoe County jail at 3 a.m. and released at 9:25 p.m. for operating a vehicle while intoxicated. 

I have a hard time believing he's of legal age to drink.  Think Painter will suspend him for exhibition games only?

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

I have a hard time believing he's of legal age to drink.  Think Painter will suspend him for exhibition games only?

Painter follows the rules but it's a first offense. Might sit him for a regular season game or two. No real harm as long as the kid learns from it.

2 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Painter follows the rules but it's a first offense. Might sit him for a regular season game or two. No real harm as long as the kid learns from it.

I can see a couple offenses here if he's underage.  No real harm?  Ehhh...disagree.  OWI is a big deal imo.  I bet he never misses a regular season game under Painter

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

I can see a couple offenses here if he's underage.  No real harm?  Ehhh...disagree.  OWI is a big deal imo.  I bet he never misses a regular season game under Painter

Oh…I meant no real harm to his basketball career.

He coulda killed someone, including himself 

According to Woj, Juwan Howard is in the conversation for the Portland job. Hope, that doesn’t happen, but it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world for IUBB. 

I follow the trailblazers and have for 20 years or more for some reason. It was since right before Pippen joined them. Anyway, I’d really like to see Juwan go there but at the same time. It’s be nice to have him in the B1G.

I really like to see us (B1G) start winning again on the national level. Yes the B1G is great but it’s been way too long nice a natty champ.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app