Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

12 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Based on verbiage and tweets sounds like Indiana made its decision.  I’m sure it’s more nuanced than that.  

anyway, best of luck to Rome!  

Seems like a pretty decent spot for him to land. Good Luck JH

I saw on FB that Jon Rothstein reported that Jordan Bohannon was attacked on Sunday morning and received a serious head injury that required medical attention.

26 minutes ago, go iu bb said:

I saw on FB that Jon Rothstein reported that Jordan Bohannon was attacked on Sunday morning and received a serious head injury that required medical attention.

From what I've read, he was a victim but not an innocent victim.

26 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

The comments section here is pretty interesting...lots of stories about Jordan.  Didn't know the guy was such a PoS.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CollegeBasketball/comments/nk4c2e/iowa_g_jordan_bohannon_apparently_got_knocked_out/

10 minutes ago, Defenserocks28 said:

The comments section here is pretty interesting...lots of stories about Jordan.  Didn't know the guy was such a PoS.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CollegeBasketball/comments/nk4c2e/iowa_g_jordan_bohannon_apparently_got_knocked_out/

The guy making that video didn't seem to think highly of him. He was rooting for them to fight and seemed thrilled by the result.

1 hour ago, Defenserocks28 said:

Dayummmmm...that was unexpected...fans from other teams hoping he’s okay and almost all of the Iowa fan posts telling stories of Bohannon being the biggest jerk ever to come out of a cornfield.

And the Iowa message board doesn’t like him any better.

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

Dayummmmm...that was unexpected...fans from other teams hoping he’s okay and almost all of the Iowa fan posts telling stories of Bohannon being the biggest jerk ever to come out of a cornfield.

The Iowa fans defending him on Twitter are universally claiming he was “sucker punched from behind”,  resulting in him laid out flat on his back. 
Not much in the way of physics being taught in Hawkeye land.

3 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Daaaayyyummmm Smokey, you just got KTFO!

12 hours ago, LIHoosier said:

I was searching around for details while waiting for my sleep study last night and a couple people were basically saying he had been running his mouth to the guy that ultimately punched him. You can't see the punch in the video but the same individual said the guy came back and Bohannon turned to confront him. You know the rest. Its interesting the press release says Bohannon's friends restrained the guy that did it despite the fact that you can clearly see someone kick Bohannon in the face well after he was punched. Apparently even his friends weren't all that interested in sticking up for him.

It sounds like he's known around campus as one of those "Don't you know who I am?" type of guys and this isn't the first time its caught up to him.

2 hours ago, Bigred3588 said:

I was searching around for details while waiting for my sleep study last night and a couple people were basically saying he had been running his mouth to the guy that ultimately punched him. You can't see the punch in the video but the same individual said the guy came back and Bohannon turned to confront him. You know the rest. Its interesting the press release says Bohannon's friends restrained the guy that did it despite the fact that you can clearly see someone kick Bohannon in the face well after he was punched. Apparently even his friends weren't all that interested in sticking up for him.

It sounds like he's known around campus as one of those "Don't you know who I am?" type of guys and this isn't the first time its caught up to him.

Also seeing around twitter that he was apparently throwing ice at people in the bar.

On 5/24/2021 at 8:10 PM, Demo said:

The Iowa fans defending him on Twitter are universally claiming he was “sucker punched from behind”,  resulting in him laid out flat on his back. 
Not much in the way of physics being taught in Hawkeye land.

Unless maybe he's an azzhat? 

40 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye.  Reports are that Kofi Cockburn staying in the draft and will  not return to Illinois.

Now if Hunter Dickinson and Trevion Williams both stay in, that opens some doors of possibility.