Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Two sources tell KSR that Illinois has made a “substantial” counteroffer to Orlando Antigua to keep him in Champaign 

If Kentucky matches, he will likely end up in Lexington. The offer would make him the highest paid Assistant coach in College Basketball

Matt Jones 

Two sources tell KSR that Illinois has made a “substantial” counteroffer to Orlando Antigua to keep him in Champaign 
If Kentucky matches, he will likely end up in Lexington. The offer would make him the highest paid Assistant coach in College Basketball
Matt Jones 

Wonder why he’s worth so much money..... hmmm?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

15 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Reports that Terrence Clarke from UK died in a car accident today... Just terrible. Hope the reports are wrong. 

Their board says Boston died too.

If true, that's awful.  Wow.

4 minutes ago, AKHoosier said:

Their board says Boston died too.

If true, that's awful.  Wow.

Oh wow, for real? Absolutely horrible. It unfortunately looks like the Clarke news is true but I hadn’t seen anything about Boston. 

10 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Well when you win more and more every year... It's called progress. 

Lol one word in the vocabulary I never heard you say during the Archie era was progress and in his first 3 years he won more games each year.  Each person’s definition of progress is going to be different.   I saw progress in those 3 years for Archie and you didn’t even through he improved his win total.   As far as Georgia I’m guessing the number of Georgia you actually watched over 3 years were small? Maybe a couple games on espn against Kentucky or another top program.   You view progress for Georgia as improving wins each year and I didn’t.   Watching most there games over 3 years I didn’t see much improvement from year to year.   This year I think they finished 13-12 against D-1 teams while playing a non conference SOS of 309.  As Crean does he had his moments where they looked improved but then had games where the looked terrible.  2 games against a terrible South Carolina team where they lost by more then 20. South Carolina was around the 140’s.   Different definitions of progress for each person 

27 minutes ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

Bidding war continues for Coach Orlando

If money is the same, he stays at Illinois I think. Underwood's success (before the Loyola game) last year bought him time in Champaign. Calipari needs to right the ship this year or he's looking at the door. 

If money is the same, he stays at Illinois I think. Underwood's success (before the Loyola game) last year bought him time in Champaign. Calipari needs to right the ship this year or he's looking at the door. 
Didn't Cal sign a "lifetime" contract at UK? He's golden

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk